mmda forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 important things in need of immediate attention

2 posters

Go down

3 important things in need of immediate attention Empty 3 important things in need of immediate attention

Post by henrylyap Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:03 pm

Dear MMDA Chairman Tolentino,

First of all, allow me to congratulate you on your appointment as the new chairman of MMDA. I have 3 important matters of concern that I deem it in need of immediate attention:
(1) Almost 90 to 95% of the passenger jeepneys running our streets in metro manila during the night are without lights. In short, their headlight are turned-off while driving around our streets endangering other drivers as well as the pedrestrians crossing our dark streets.
(2) Common sighting of MMDA traffic enforcer in the group 3,4 to 5 in one place all together busy looking for or apprehending number coding violators instead of maintaining and directing traffic. It's a waste of people's money. Sana ipagbawal sila na maggrupo-grupo. Tama na siguro ang 2 tao sa isang lugar.
(3) illegal parking at sidewalk are very much back again especially along Aurora Blvd., San Juan City depriving pedestrians of their safety.
Sana mabigyan ng agarang pansin itong aking concerns para sa kaayusan at seguridad ng ating bansa at ng taong bayan.

sincerely,
Henry

henrylyap

Back to top Go down

3 important things in need of immediate attention Empty Re: 3 important things in need of immediate attention

Post by ronniedatcom Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:19 pm

another thing that needs immediate attention would be the apprehension of vehicles with non functioning head, tail, and brake lights. this can cause accidents both day and night... i am just amazed as to why no one is questioning such when these are all listed as violations as per LTO...

http://www.lto.gov.ph/fines_and_penalty_2009.html#v_others_TV

ronniedatcom

Back to top Go down