DO YOU AGREE?

100% 100% 
[ 11 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

COMPLAINTS

Post by therese aquino on Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:18 am

i would like to call the attention of whoever it is that is responsible for traffic management! I am on the verge of making an expose regarding MMDA traffic enforcers along EDSA-Kamias/Kamuning, Q.Avenue and Katipunan.

Here's what you, from MMDA MUST do:

1. Discipline your traffic enforcers!
- They dress like a fool! Where's the so called "Proper Decorum?" The traffic "enforcers" along the roads i have mentioned looks dirty. they are not properly wearing their uniforms. Some of them have incomplete uniforms. No identification whatsoever!

2. Audit their performances!
- I have conducted interviews from Jeepney drivers. They claim that they are protected by MMDA. The only thing they have to do is to pay these "enforcers" with P5.00/trip! This is a disgrace! It keeps me wondering whether MMDA pays enough wage for their staff.
- These "enforcers" are standing there not doing anything eventhough they can obviously see that traffic is already building up! A prime example is the intersection of EDSA- Kamuning/Kamias. Jeepneys stop at the very corner blocking everyone's way just to get a passenger!!! MMDA traffic enforcers are not doing anything about it! If it is not a sin to kill people, i would personally point my gun towards that "buwaya!" We all know that people are not disciplined, but would it hurt if these people actually does their job and ensure that people CANNOT flag a cab/jeep/tricycle where it's forbidden. The thing is, people are NOT AFRAID of these enforcers, because they know how unprofessional these men are.

3. Reinforce your METAL RAILINGS!
- First of all, the question is, who is fabricating these metal works? Is it BF Metals? If that is true, have you forgotten what "CONFLICT OF INTEREST" means? you are using the people's hard earned money to finance your personal business (BF).
- Second of all, if you will be producing these metal works, can you atleast make sure that they are sturdy!? These metals are easily destroyed and it easily rusts! It is more of a waste than anything at all!
- Why not duplicate the ones used in MAKATI? Why not create something that is sturdy enough that no one can easily remove or cut or vandalize? Since you are using our money, why not spend it wisely? We deserve a much better, higher grade material than something similar with a chicken wire! Again, people are shamelessly destroying these because they are 100% SURE that NO ONE will question them. Because, AGAIN, your men are not to be trusted. They are not doing their jobs!
- Like the intersection of ROCES and QUEZON AVENUE as well as the crossing of TIMOG AVE. and QUEZON AVENUE in quezon city. If you are just able to ESTABLISH these railings, people will have no other choice but to walk to where they must flag down a jeep/cab/bus.

4. What's with the SMALL METAL SIGNAGES???
- You are once again wasting our precious money! You keep on producing signages that are USELESS! Signages that cannot be read unless you are standing right in front of it! Remember, these are MOTORISTS we are talking about! They dont have the time to stop in front of a sign and read it. If you are to produce signages, ensure that you first establish the RIGHT OBJECTIVE, which is for MOTORISTS to be able to read them CLEARLY! Look at Katipunan Avenue, there are a lot of USELESS, WASTE, signages like "TRICYCLES ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE MAIN ROADS" Are you really that BLIND???? Have you even taken that route??? TRICYCLES are KINGS of THE ROAD!!! DO NOT WASTE OUR MONEY!!!! You DONT HAVE THE RIGHT!

TO MMDA STAFF, OFFICIALS, WHOEVER, STOP AND LOOK AT WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON OUTSIDE! WE ARE PAYING OUR TAXES EVERY MONTH TO ENSURE THAT WE GET THE BEST SERVICE THERE IS. DO YOUR JOB!!! YOU ARE BEING PAID TO DO SO! STOP BEING SUCH A PAIN!!!

therese aquino

Back to top Go down

Re: COMPLAINTS

Post by therese aquino on Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:34 am

I've tried sending this to the people concerned, and look! it's no surprise that these people are not interested with what we have to say!!!
=====================================================
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<atty_legal_eagle@yahoo.com>:
98.137.54.237 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (atty_legal_eagle@yahoo.com) [-5] - mta126.mail.sp2.yahoo.com

<mmda.lto_ccare1@yahoo.com>:
67.195.168.230 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (mmda.lto_ccare1@yahoo.com) [-5] - mta1054.mail.ac4.yahoo.com

therese aquino

Back to top Go down

Post by selle_lynn on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:46 am

You have very valid points. The metal railings and the signages in the metal railings are the problem and they are encouraging these arrogant MMDA enforcers to solicit bribes from people. Let me know who you were able to escalate this issue and I will do the same.
therese aquino wrote:I've tried sending this to the people concerned, and look! it's no surprise that these people are not interested with what we have to say!!!
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<atty_legal_eagle@yahoo.com>:
98.137.54.237 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (atty_legal_eagle@yahoo.com) [-5] - mta126.mail.sp2.yahoo.com

<mmda.lto_ccare1@yahoo.com>:
67.195.168.230 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (mmda.lto_ccare1@yahoo.com) [-5] - mta1054.mail.ac4.yahoo.com

selle_lynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Macario Sakay on Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:57 am

Bakit naman ganayan ang pamunun ng MMDA... masubukan kung ano ang respond time nila sa mga complaints...

MMDA should be grateful among the citizen's initiative to report abusive and corrupt enforces... There are citizens that value the service MMDA gives and we can only protect the institution by reporting MMDA personnel that gives a bad name and image to the institution the served.

Nakatipid na ang agencies on evaluators and inspectors if only they will heed the people's advice... better they act on it now than maipunan pa sila ng complain, huwag na nilang hintayin mapuno ang salop... and people's patience also runs out.
Macario Sakay

Back to top Go down

Post by therese aquino on Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:30 am

un na nga e. dba dapat may parang QC ang bawat ahensya? check and balance baga! ang problema, wala! nakakapagod ng makita na walang pakialam ang mga nakapwesto!!! kung pwede lang na wag magbayad ng tax para walang pondo ang mga lintik na mga tamad sa gobyerno, gagawin ko!

therese aquino

Back to top Go down

Post by kosep on Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:14 am

Same thing here in alabang. sa may kanto ng alabang zapote road at ng north bridgeway. Hinuhuli ng mga MMDA enforcers yung mga jeepney driver na pinapara ng mga pasahero malayo sa kanto samantalang pinababayaan nila ang iba na nakaparada mismo at nag-terminal sa intersection. Sigurado kasing may komisyon sila mula sa mga barker na naroon.

kosep

Back to top Go down

Post by trekkers on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:53 pm

anak ng tinola isang ahensya ng gobyerno na limpak limpak ang pondo at kinikita yahoo ang email...

kailan kaya matutuga ang mga lintik na dorobo dito

trekkers

Back to top Go down

Post by jbjavier on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:08 am

1. Discipline your traffic enforcers!
We all want this pero suntok sa buwan yan.

4. What's with the SMALL METAL SIGNAGES???
Para madami magkaron ng violation, Higher chance of bribery!

We all want this, pero nasa Pilipinas tayo. 5 or 10 yrs, or 20 yrs or more ganyan pa din yan.

jbjavier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down