mmda forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for old MMDA Ordinance against obstructions of Streets and Roads

3 posters

Go down

Looking for old MMDA Ordinance against obstructions of Streets and Roads  Empty Looking for old MMDA Ordinance against obstructions of Streets and Roads

Post by 77jay Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:43 am

Hi everyone! I am new here and would like to know where I can find the MMDA Ordinance that regulates the use of streets and roads, particularly the one prohibiting the use of roads as basketball courts... I hope you guys can help me.

Thank you very much.

John Smile

77jay

Back to top Go down

Looking for old MMDA Ordinance against obstructions of Streets and Roads  Empty ME TOO

Post by SCORPIO_03_OLI Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:31 am

I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR SUCH ORDINANCE. OUR DEAD END STREET IS FULL OF CARS FROM OWNERS WHO HAVE NO GARAGE. HELP US ANYONE......

SCORPIO_03_OLI

Back to top Go down

Looking for old MMDA Ordinance against obstructions of Streets and Roads  Empty Re: Looking for old MMDA Ordinance against obstructions of Streets and Roads

Post by bien711car Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:50 am

Instead of imposing number coding,this should be the one MMDA strictly impliments so there will more alternate routes,remove all obstructions like double paking vehicles,streets converted to basketball court,streets almost occupied by business like vulcanizing,car repair shops,carinderia,illegal extensions of houses.like in our place,sidewalks are already gone,now they're encroaching the streets.

bien711car

Back to top Go down

Looking for old MMDA Ordinance against obstructions of Streets and Roads  Empty Re: Looking for old MMDA Ordinance against obstructions of Streets and Roads

Post by 77jay Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:16 am

I managed to get one of the handbooks or handouts from the MMDA compound in Pasig City... it provides the resolution i was looking for and other important information on the do's and don'ts of using roads and streets

77jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down