mmda forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLOOD AT CONCORDE VILLAGE

Go down

FLOOD AT CONCORDE VILLAGE Empty FLOOD AT CONCORDE VILLAGE

Post by Evelyn Guerrero Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:31 pm

I am a resident of Concorde Village for 6 years now and this is the first time I experienced flood in the street coming from the estero. In our case, and I believe for most of the residents in Concorde, have been religiously paying our realty taxes to the City Government. While we donot demand excellent service from the government, we at least expect basic delivery of services, particularly the maintenance of clean estero and the prevention of shanties being put up there. Only MMDA has the power and authority to prevent the occurence of clogged esteros.... while we the residents try very hard to clean this estero when we have the resources, the rampant throwing of garbage by the squatters make our efforts useless.

We have written our Barangayabout a request to address this concern and we wish to make personal follow ups with your office to facilitate the request made by the officers of the HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION OF CONCORDE VILLAGE, PARANAQUE CITY.

THAK YOU AND MORE POWER TO MMDA.

Evelyn Guerrero

Back to top Go down